Cream Cream

Perhaps the most frightening and disturbing thing you have ever created. Clearly, the most terrifying thing on the face of the Earth is humanity.

Rebecca Rebecca

Gold.

This is pure gold. I have nothing else to say, except that this movie completes me.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

A+

There isn't a single bad aspect to this movie. Enjoyable, funny, well animated, and a good length.

The graphics are a great version of the Final Fantasy characters. They are quickly identifiable, immediately likeable and well drawn as well as well animated.

The special effects, speed, composition, and animation was very well done, and deserves a top place in the Newgrounds Top 50.

Your use of japanese language, even if it was for a school project gave the movie an even more authentic Final Fantasy feel so it was a great topic choice for the movie.

The battle system and story line was like something taken straight from the game. Easily one of the best Final Fantasy cartoons I have seen, and one of the most enjoyable movies around, this movie is extremely well created and deserving of its score. Well done.

Hurlin' Earl Halloween Hurlin' Earl Halloween

Nice

I don't know why, but I actually found this quite amusing. It's small, and only has a few options which could be added on to, but you have made what is there quite enjoyable. Firstly, the sounds of the vomiting, especially afterwards is hillarious and the characters face when you hover over each button is a nice touch.

It could be improved on, with maybe more characters and options but this movie is good for a laugh.

Knight v0.5 Knight v0.5

Very Flawed

Firstly, the area of gaming was much too small. The gameplay was essentially limited to a square. Secondly, your battle system shouldnt be called a battle system. The other monster only attacked when I attacked, and the "action" was boring. Clicking a button over and over is not enjoyable. Walking was annoying as he always faced down.

Improve on the coding and work on a storyline and gameplay and you just might have a good game on your hands.

Commodore Racing 2 Commodore Racing 2

All you need is graphics improvement

This could be front page material- All you need to do is fix up the graphics. I will be glad to help you out if you need it.
Email me: dan@ustudios.net
Site: ustudios.net

This game could easily become the next Drag Racer- Game Idea is excellent and programming is well done. I work in Graphic Design so I can help. Let me know.

Random Access - Hold On Random Access - Hold On

God Damn that was Awesome.

As you know, this is my favourite track by Random Access for so many reasons.
Firstly, the song is a perfect reflection of the skill of the group- The bass, the guitarist, the drummer and yourself, the lead singer.
The key to a great song is lines that stick in the audiences head. After showing this to many people, they were still humming and singing the chorus to themselves for a long time after.

Brilliant work! (lolj/k)