Rebecca Rebecca

Gold.

This is pure gold. I have nothing else to say, except that this movie completes me.

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

A+

There isn't a single bad aspect to this movie. Enjoyable, funny, well animated, and a good length.

The graphics are a great version of the Final Fantasy characters. They are quickly identifiable, immediately likeable and well drawn as well as well animated.

The special effects, speed, composition, and animation was very well done, and deserves a top place in the Newgrounds Top 50.

Your use of japanese language, even if it was for a school project gave the movie an even more authentic Final Fantasy feel so it was a great topic choice for the movie.

The battle system and story line was like something taken straight from the game. Easily one of the best Final Fantasy cartoons I have seen, and one of the most enjoyable movies around, this movie is extremely well created and deserving of its score. Well done.

Another New Bunny Another New Bunny

Another great work by TLG Media

Once again some great work bought about by TLGM. The character was once again hillarious but for different reasons. The combination of the reality of cartoons of today with elements of "other issues", as well as well timed and intelligent humor made this cartoon a hit.

Graphics were extremely crisp and clear and was animated quite nicely. The graphics kept up the TLG style, which included action and a lot of humor.

Sound and voice work was extremely well done. The voice work, timing and characters were voiced well and maintained their original voice from A New Bunny. Very little violence but was times well, and as it has been said the humor was perfect.

Looking forward to the next installment from TLG Media, and hopefully another episode with everyone's fav Buzzed bunny.

Hurlin' Earl Halloween Hurlin' Earl Halloween

Nice

I don't know why, but I actually found this quite amusing. It's small, and only has a few options which could be added on to, but you have made what is there quite enjoyable. Firstly, the sounds of the vomiting, especially afterwards is hillarious and the characters face when you hover over each button is a nice touch.

It could be improved on, with maybe more characters and options but this movie is good for a laugh.

Knight v0.5 Knight v0.5

Very Flawed

Firstly, the area of gaming was much too small. The gameplay was essentially limited to a square. Secondly, your battle system shouldnt be called a battle system. The other monster only attacked when I attacked, and the "action" was boring. Clicking a button over and over is not enjoyable. Walking was annoying as he always faced down.

Improve on the coding and work on a storyline and gameplay and you just might have a good game on your hands.

Commodore Racing 2 Commodore Racing 2

All you need is graphics improvement

This could be front page material- All you need to do is fix up the graphics. I will be glad to help you out if you need it.
Email me: dan@ustudios.net
Site: ustudios.net

This game could easily become the next Drag Racer- Game Idea is excellent and programming is well done. I work in Graphic Design so I can help. Let me know.

Random Access - Hold On Random Access - Hold On

God Damn that was Awesome.

As you know, this is my favourite track by Random Access for so many reasons.
Firstly, the song is a perfect reflection of the skill of the group- The bass, the guitarist, the drummer and yourself, the lead singer.
The key to a great song is lines that stick in the audiences head. After showing this to many people, they were still humming and singing the chorus to themselves for a long time after.

Brilliant work! (lolj/k)